We missed you during the “Safer at Home” closure.
Now that we prepare to re-open, Kashka’s has instituted several policies derived from best practices developed by the WHO, CDC, Wisconsin DOH, and WEDC. While we appreciate your patronage, for the health and safety of all concerned, please honor the following policies:
• Kashka’s will enforce social distancing with scheduled appointments that are limited to two individuals, such as a client and companion.
• Kashka’s requires face masks covering the nose and mouth area be worn at all times.
• Kashka’s will provide a hand sanitizer to be used immediately on entrance into store.
• Please stay home if you are unwell, experiencing COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone exhibiting symptoms of, or diagnosed with, COVID-19.
• Until recent events, Kashka’s openly welcomed unannounced drop-ins. Now, we’d appreciate a phone call ahead (even if you are outside the store) so that we can ensure social distancing and other safety measures for all.
• We are open Tuesday – Friday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, and Saturday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
• Personal appointments are generally preferred during normal business hours.
• Accommodations can be made for those requiring an appointment outside of business hours.
Thank you for your patronage.
Call Kashka’s at 414-777-1505 for more information or to make an appointment.